1 Count - Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - Driver Handbook
Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know - Driver Handbook (1 Count)
- Designed for use with Alcohol & Drug Testing: What Drivers Need to Know training program
- Program provides a high-level overview of the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse rule, explaining the data submitted by motor carriers and service providers to the FMCSA. This information is required to be included with the company’s policy/training materials starting January 6, 2020.
- Addresses the 11 required topics motor carriers must discuss with drivers
- Features a tear-out driver's receipt page that meets the training documentation requirement in Sec.382.601(d)
- Available in English and Spanish
- Softbound, 36 pages
- Measures 5 1/4" x 8"
- Copyright Date: 2014 (Rev. 1/18, 10/19)