Lunch & Learn: Truck Load Optimization
In August, we welcome Rich Bartolotta of Schooley Mitchell of Atlanta. Rich will be making a presentation on Truck Load Optimization, a service that helps maximize your company’s payload profits while eliminating a trip to the weigh scales for proper load and axle distribution. This DOT certified device could save your company thousands of dollars per year, per truck.
· The only device on the market that weighs your load wirelessly-per axle & gross weight
· Accurate to within 150 lbs., eliminating the need to go back and forth on scales
· One-time calibration. Works in extreme weather conditions
· Driver and back office can see what the weight is in real-time using sim card technology 24/7
· Device can save a company thousands of dollars/year/truck for one low monthly fee
Schooley Mitchell of Atlanta is a proud member of the GMTA and is in the business of saving companies money with over 16,000 clients, and $240M in documented savings in North America.
Lunch and the seminar are hosted by Schooley Mitchell. Space is limited and only two persons per motor carrier company please.
Click here for a paper form.