THE COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE COLLISION:
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR COMPANY
6th ANNUAL CONFERENCE
October 6, 2015
Georgia International Convention Center
College Park, Georgia
Plan to join us on Tuesday, October 6, 2015, for this 6th Annual Transportation Seminar.
This year’s program will include:
· An interactive mock crash scene and investigation with the Georgia State Patrol’s Specialized Collision Reconstruction Team (SCRT) and the Georgia Motor Carrier Compliance Division (MCCD).
· Hands-on pre-trip inspection of state of the art tractor trailer
· Being proactive: 10 things you can do to limit risk & reduce exposure
· On-board technology: What’s available and how it can help or hurt you
· The independent medical examination (IME): A live demonstration by an orthopedic surgeon
· Avoiding the pitfalls when your drivers or company representative testifies – The Reptile Theory & beyond
· Driver medical issues: Documenting medical conditions and monitoring compliance
Custard Insurance Adjusters, Inc.
EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Ferguson Frost Moore & Young
Georgia Motor Trucking Association
Smith Moore Leatherwood LLP
Questions or to Register:
To Register: Click Here (you will be taken to Smith Moore Leatherwood's registration website)
Click here for the information flyer!
For more information contact Michelle LaFata at Smith Moore Leatherwood
Michelle.email@example.com or call (336) 378-5309